The 2022 TikTok Women’s Six Nations kicks off this weekend, and with it comes the return of Fantasy Rugby. Whether you’re new to rugby or an old-hand, this is your chance to beat out your friends by scoring the most points over the next six weeks as the teams go head to head.
Pick a team name, select your squad, and watch the points roll in. Here’s how it works. Click here find out where you can watch the TikTok Women’s Six Nations this year. Fans can also get even closer to the stars, teams , News .
Have you done your team yet? 🏉
— TikTok Women's Six Nations (@Womens6Nations) March 26, 2022
Six Nations 2022 schedule
- Scotland vs England – Sat 26 March, 12pm on BBC Two
- Ireland vs Wales – Sat 26 March, 4.45pm on BBC Souther Ireland
- France vs Italy – Sun 27 March, 3pm on BBC iPlayer
- France vs Ireland – Sat 2 April, 2pm on BBC Southern Ireland
- Wales vs Scotland – Sat 2 April, 4.45pm on BBC Two
- Italy vs England – Sun 3 April, 3pm on BBC iPlayer
- England vs Wales – Sat 9 April, 4.45pm on BBC Two
- Scotland vs France – Sun 10 April, 1pm on BBC Scotland
- Ireland vs Italy – Sun 10 April, 5pm on BBC iPlayer
- Wales vs France – Fri 22 April, 8pm on S4C
- Italy vs Scotland – Sat 23 April, 7.20pm on BBC Scotland
- England vs Ireland – Sun 24 April, 12pm on BBC Two
- Wales vs Italy – Sat 30 April, 12pm on S4C
- France vs England – Sat 30 April, 2.15pm on BBC Two
- Ireland vs Scotland – Sat 30 April, 8pm on BBC Scotland/BBC Southern Ireland
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The aim of the game in Fantasy Rugby is to pick the players who perform best on the pitch; the better players perform, the more points you’ll get.
Each Fantasy Rugby squad is comprised of 18 players – a starting XV and three replacements – and you’ll have to manage a budget of 245 stars.
This means you’ll have some tough choices to make – will you invest in the most expensive players or spread the cost around the pitch?